Value Added Tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT. In addition the complexity means that valuable in house resources could be deployed elsewhere in the business.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay more VAT than you need to.
We can provide you with a cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Preparation of VAT Returns.
- Assistance with VAT registration.
- Advice on VAT planning and administration.
- Use of the most appropriate scheme.
- VAT control and reconciliation.
- Day to day advice on matters as they arise.